Sunday, April 29, 2007

FRANÇOISE HARDY

I'm fond of Corriente Textual. I can tell you no more about it than you see on the blog itself: interesting music, interesting artwork. Alan, the author, recently provided a link to this Francoise Hardy song, and so I to you.



Francoise Hardy, Ma jeunesse fout l'camp. The song comes from the TV show, La Femme Nikita. Wikipedia has an article on the show.

Hardy is photographable and much photographed, but rarely (never?) smiling.



She's only a couple of years younger than me.



Here is a Youtube video of one of her first performances, from a French TV show of the early 60s, Conservatoire de la Chanson.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Hi, thanks for the kind mention to Corriente. I like a lot the poem of Thomas Hardy you put, and thanks for the other interesting readings, wish I knew better English.

Saludos

Jeff said...

Alan, you're welcome. Your English is much better than my attempts at communicating in a foreign language! Saludos