Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Nick's Challenge

Nick writes:

Life through Lou By GobberGo: "Answer the questions with titles of songs by one artist or group. Post this in your own journal."




Here are his topics and my responses, using titles of songs by Pete Townshend (that's a picture of him above).

1. Hello, have you ever met me?: Ask Yourself
2. Are you male or female: Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
3. Describe yourself: Exquisitely Bored*
4. Your best piece of advice: Time Is Passing
5. Describe your last relationship: Secondhand Love
6. Describe your last crush: Rough Mix
7. Say something to someone you have a crush on: You're So Clever**
8. Say something to an ex: So Sad About Us***
9. Say something to someone who hurt you severely: Won't Get Fooled Again***
10. How do you feel right now: Crashing by Design

===============
*
or:
English Boy
Misunderstood
I Am an Animal


===============
**
or:
Time Is Passing
My Baby Gives It Away


***
or:
I Won't Run Any More

===============
****
or:
I Eat Heavy Metal
I Am Secure
Hiding Out



No comments: